Strategic Assesments are assesments of crime and disorder, which allow Community Safety Partnerships to respond more effectively to the community, plan activity, allocate resources and deliver activities that focus on priorities and achieve results.
Please see below for the latest documents.
Strategic Assessment 2016/17 (published January 2018)
SNH Partnership Plan 17-18 (published April 2017)
A ranger of partner agency Corporate Plans are available at the below links:
– Police and Crime Commissioner – http://www.hampshire-pcc.gov.uk/commissioner/developing-the-police-crime-plan-consultation
– Hampshire Fire & Rescue Service – http://www.hantsfire.gov.uk/plan
– Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council – http://www.basingstoke.gov.uk/browse/council-and-democracy/policies-and-plans/thecouncilplan2013-2017.htm
– Rushmoor Borough Council – http://www.rushmoor.gov.uk/corporateplan
– Hart District Council – http://www.hart.gov.uk/corporate-policies
– Hampshire County Council – http://www3.hants.gov.uk/corporatestrategy.htm
– Hampshire Probation Trust – http://www.hampshire-crc.co.uk/aboutus/mission-and-vision.aspx
– Hampshire Youth Offending Team – http://www3.hants.gov.uk/childrens-services/hampshire-yot