Challenge and Change is a 2 session programme aiming to prevent antisocial behaviour and educate people on the consequences their behaviour has on the wider community.
Individuals may be referred to the course through the Courts, Police, Schools, Antisocial behaviour reviews or it may form part of an Acceptable Behaviour Contract.
The course is held over 2 sessions and is based in either Basingstoke, Farnborough or Fleet. It is suitable for ages 13 – 17.
The course is supported by a number of organisations, including the Safer North Hampshire Community Safety Team, Hampshire Constabulary, HMP Coldingley, local Magistrates and Victim Support.
The course covers the following:
• Impact of antisocial behaviour on the wider community
• How antisocial behaviour affects victims
• From arrest to disposal – Journey through custody and into the court system
• HMP Coldingley – Life as a prisoner
• Onward referral to volunteer organisations
You can request a referral form for the course by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively for more information please call 01252 774246.