Strategic Assessments are assessments of crime and disorder, which allow Community Safety Partnerships to respond more effectively to the community, plan activity, allocate resources and deliver activities that focus on priorities and achieve results. The Strategic Assessment informs the annual Partnership Plan, which then details how partners will work to tackle identified priorities throughout the year.
Please see below for the latest documents.
Strategic Assessment 2020/21 (published September 2021)
Safer North Hampshire Partnership Plan 2020 – 23 (updated September 2021)
A ranger of partner agency Corporate Plans are available at the below links:
– Police and Crime Commissioner – https://www.hampshire-pcc.gov.uk/commissioner/the-police-crime-plan
– Hampshire Fire & Rescue Service – http://www.hantsfire.gov.uk/plan
– Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council – https://www.basingstoke.gov.uk/what-does-the-council-do
– Rushmoor Borough Council – http://www.rushmoor.gov.uk/corporateplan
– Hart District Council – http://www.hart.gov.uk/corporate-policies
– Hampshire County Council – https://www.hants.gov.uk/aboutthecouncil/strategiesplansandpolicies/corporatestrategy
– Hampshire Community Rehabilitation Company- http://www.hiowcrc.co.uk/about-us/our-strategy/